During one day program you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Guaranteed departure: if only 1 person signs up, the tour will take place
Inside visits of:
- Hermitage Museum
City tour including driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Traditional Russian lunch (expenses not included).
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission). In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot.
Return to the hotel.
- Children/Students over 7 years old receive discount of 15 USD for the tour. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- If you travel with children up to 6 years old, you don’t have to pay for them – the tour for them will be free of charge.
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.
*Please note that this tour is not available on Monday due to the Hermitage Museum day-off.